Thursday, February 17, 2005

"Persnickety" Premiere

persnickety!... it's one of my favorite words in the English language. i like the way it sounds when it's being pronounced. it's so simple and intricate at the same time. try enunciating it for several times!...it rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?
sometimes, i ponder on this word, and i realize that, somehow, it describes myself. (by the way, it means: being overparticular about trivial details; having exacting standards; fussy; choosy...etc... you get the idea, right?) yeah, i'm a stickler for details...haha... i like things done in a certain way, or else! see, i really can't help obsessing about stuff in my life... it's how i deal with life. it makes me sane and insane at the same time. do you get what i mean?
it takes so much to get to know me... i'm so simple and intricate at the same time. i myself don't even know who i really am!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lian said...

er... dem!! i think i'm a little like you too... a stickler for details and all... ahahahaha!!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home