Saturday, March 25, 2006

graduation day

today is my college graduation. i'm sure that i'll be bored out of my mind, while sitting down and waiting for my name to be called. what am i to do??... i have to bring gadget(s) to keep me occupied and not stare at my phone, checking the time every now and then. humidity is going to be an issue, as well. my toga is probably made of the worst fabric in the whole world; when i'm wearing it, i feel as if my skin is going to break out with rashes! if only i can go outside and just come back when we are about to go on stage...*sigh*...

good luck to me, not because i'm about to graduate (that's already a given, hehe!); i hope i can make it through the whole ceremony without going insane due to intense boredom and exhaustion.

that reminds me: bring bottled ice cold water!

3 and a half hours to go until graduation...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home