Wednesday, August 10, 2005

a misunderstanding...

yesterday morning, i woke up to my mom's incessant reminder to immediately lock the door after they've left for work. as she was closing the door, i blurted out that i haven't received my allowance for this week. she replied with an annoyed remark, "i already gave you your allowance around 8pm last night!!". my knee jerk reaction was: "huh?? i was asleep during that time!!! how can i have gotten the money when i was unconscious?!". suddenly, she was fuming mad saying, "what?!? i GAVE you the money last night!!! i saw you get the money from me! how dare you tell me that i forgot to give your allowance!! go look for it!"... then, she slammed the door, as she headed for the car. aaaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!... i swear, i was ASLEEP during that time...unless, i must have been sleepwalking and i completely blanked out that event from my mind. after an hour of searching my room and the rest of the house, i found the money near my desk. oh gosh! i WAS sleepwalking! apparently, everything has just been a misunderstanding... *sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home