Friday, August 18, 2006

photographs




the bracelet looks even more brilliant with the light beside it.












i'm not used to holding such a huge bouquet of flowers, but receiving one makes me feel so special.







what is a romantic date without the warmth and radiance that a candlelight evokes?











yup, that's me in white. there seems to be a certain "glow"...then again, it must be the light bouncing off me.








this photograph turned out better than i hoped, whew! i asked arvi to hold the camera, because my hand won't stop trembling for a second, sheesh!. i thought the flash almost blinded me, though.












this must be arvi's "ravishing" look, but in a subtle mode. what do you think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poging pogi ah!!!

5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home