Saturday, February 26, 2005

ALONE!

my last post before this one was about Smiling... well, this one talks about the exact OPPOSITE!... yeah, the title is in all caps, because it's the only way i can emphasize how bad i feel, as i write down this entry... i feel so ALONE...helpless...vulnerable... today, my tear ducts were flooding... the word PATHETIC doesn't even begin to describe my current state... the stress from yesterday and today has piled up, and was eventually released through a feeling of utter depression.
am i being punished? why is everything going against me today? it seems that there's some force that's "out to get me!"... i am lost with this one...
i'm not kidding, this time!... this isn't a work of mere frivolity... =(

1 Comments:

Blogger Lian said...

Hey Abi!! Sorry to hear about you being alone and all...I hope you'll feel better soon. I'm here if you need someone to write to. Take care dear!!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home