Wednesday, August 08, 2007

i'm still here...

ok...it's been almost 2 months since i last posted an entry. a lot of things have happened. what i will do now is recall these moments as far back as possible.

so far, work has been steady. i think i'm still doing okay. i'm trying to be more efficient with my tasks by learning new ways to do things faster but maintain a level of precision and quality. i like my teammates because they allow me autonomy in carrying out my job and still keep me focused with what i do. almost 4 months have passed, i can see myself being more and more eager and enthusiastic about learning the "ins and outs" of market research.

during the weekends, i get to go out to watch movies, eat at different places, shop, and most importantly spend time with arvi. in the past 2 months, i've watched films such as Fantastic 4, Transformers and Ratatouille. i've also kept up with watching downloaded tv shows such as Entourage and Psych.

yup, life, for me, is still great.

(8 days to go and it's our 2nd year anniversary together! =])

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home