Friday, July 01, 2005

fury in tears...

today, i was so furious that my tearducts welled up. yeah, i cried for a few minutes due to so much frustration. i was really trembling from head to toe! what's worse was that i was already hyperventilating! why was i feeling so tensed??... well, my father almost made my car key vanish into an abyss. he forgot where he placed the key right after using it this early morning. when i called him in his office to ask, i was just discouraged by his responses...darn!... then, i called my mother to ask whether she was aware of where my father left the key. i only got more infuriated. sometimes, parents can be insensitive to their children. they have a way of always directing the blame to their offsprings, even though they're the ones at fault. in my case, i never win in any argument with them!... it's so unfair!... it's so stressful talking to them!... perhaps, it would be better for me to just listen to what they're saying and be passive. in this manner, i'm spared from being furious and teary-eyed at the same time... *sigh!

i thought i wasn't going to be able to drive my car to school...but, lo and behold!, i found the key!... all's well that ends well...

1 Comments:

Blogger yeyen1213 said...

i can't relate... mine is a CARabao, they don't come with keys...hehe

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home